Semantic MediaWiki was installed and enabled but is missing an appropriate upgrade key.
Why do I see this page?
Semantic MediaWiki's internal database structure has changed and requires some adjustments to be fully functional. There can be several reasons including:
- Changes to the list of fixed properties and may require additional table(s)
- Changes to the overall table structure or indices requirements
- Changes to the selected storage or query engine
- Changes to the required entity collation
How can I fix this error?
An administrator (or any person with administrator rights) has to run either MediaWiki's update.php or Semantic MediaWiki's setupStore.php maintenance script.
You may also consult the following pages for further assistance:
- Installation instructions
- Troubleshooting help page